Please be mindful that due to the huge popularity of camp, places are expected to fill extremely fast. There are a few things to remember on 22/10/18.
- Please download and complete each page of the application. If Your application is not received completed we cannot accept it!!
- Scan your application as ONE document (not as individual pages).
- If emailing your application through, please make sure it's scanned in a PDF format.
- If you do not have access to a scanner, please look at downloading the CamScanner app free via the apple or android app store.
- The Sensory Gym will be flooded with applications on 22/10/18 so we are unable to respond to your emails & phone calls on that day. You will receive an automated email response to say that your application has been received. Only one email response will be sent per email address (even if multiple applications are sent from that address, so you are best to send all of your applications on the one email or from multiple email addresses.)
- If you need to know anything prior to 22/10/18, please contact our office prior to this date.
- Have a photo of your child ready to email through with your application
- If using NDIS funding, Have a copy of your current NDIS plan ready to email through with your application.
Camp Application 2019
If your child has never been a client of The Sensory Gym nor have they been to camp before, please complete and return the following two documents along with your application. A staff member will be in contact with you to arrange a camp screening once your application has been received.
(A $25 screening fee applies)
These questionnaires can be pre-filled in prior to the applications opening to save you time on the 22/10/18.